4863 Capistrano Ave
San Jose CA 95129
Maze Software Download
Maze shows a maze on your computer screen, and lets you solve it on the screen or print it. YOu can specify the size of the maze and difficulty.
Each maze has a number, so you can recreate the same maze again. Use the mouse or arrow keys to solve a maze on-screen. Kids love it.
This is free copyrighted software. You may give it away or sell it.
I encourage others to put it on their web page for download. You
are not allowed to modify it, and if you make copies, you must include
all of the component files.
If you like maze, please come back and check out our other game software.
Click here to download maze.exe (276 KB). This is
a single executable file. Save it in a folder (recommended c:\program files\maze). Right click on
your desktop to add a shortcut to make it easy to run.
Igowin: free software to learn to play the Asian strategy game "go".
Click here to download the most popular free
program to play go.
Arimaa: a new strategy game
If you like Go, you will also like Arimaa, a new two player strategy game. I've written
the world champion computer arimaa program.
Click here to download a free
Information about The Many Faces of Go
- Strongest go player. Two time world champion, 10 time US champion.
- Great learning aids:
- Full board opening library
- Joseki tutor for corner patterns
- Thousands of go problems, presented at your level
- Over a thousand professional games, many commented
- Hundreds of commented amateur games
- Position, move, and full game analysis
- Analyze life and death problems in games
- Exceptional game editor:
- Both .sgf and .go formats supported
- Add comments or variations, move stones, setup problems
- ctrl-click to go directly to a move
- Rotate or flip the go board
- Play against people at the Internet Go Server
- Play with any rules, any board size or any handicap
Information about Smart Games
David Fotland's home page
This page referenced
times since 6/10/2004.
FastCounter by bCentral
Page created by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes last made on: June 10, 2004